Duke University (selected)
- Spring 2015 -- Special Topics in Dramatic Literature: Playing Doctor: Medical Education, Research and Theaters of Empathy.
- Fall 2015 -- Production Studio: An Experiment with an Air Pump
- Spring 2014 -- Production Studio: Machinal.
- Spring 2014 -- Special Topics in Performance Studies: Medicine, Performance and Visual Culture.
- Fall 2012 -- Reading Theater: CSI Stage: Theaters of Violence, Investigation and Justice.
- Spring 2012: Adapting Fiction for the Stage & Screen. Special Focus Based on a True Story: Adapting Non-Fiction.
- Special project - iWitness. A collaboration with Jim Havercamp's first-year seminar, Designing Video for the Stage, on an adaptation of Mike Daisey's solo performance The Agony and Ecstacy of Steve Jobs. The resulting piece was called iWitness and had one staged reading performance on April 21, 2012. Project research page.
- Spring 2011: Performing Science.
- Fall 2010: Writing 20: Theater Verbatim/Verboten.
- Fall 2009: Writing 20: True(?) Crime. Syllabus & Calendar, Assignments, Final Projects
- Spring 2009: Reading Theater: The Dramatic Question. Syllabus, Calendar & Assignments
- Fall 2008: Writing 20: Documenting Death. Syllabus & Assignments, Calendar
- Spring 2008: Special Topics in Theater Studies: Diagnosis: Dramaturg. Syllabus & Assignments
- Fall 2007: Writing 20: Crime Scene Imagination. Syllabus & Calendar, Assignments
- Fall 2006: Writing 20: Anatomical Performances. Syllabus & Calendar, Assignments, Final Projects Poster
- Fall 2005: Writing 20: Writing Performance/Performing Writing. Syllabus & Calendar, Assignments
Southwest Missouri State University (now Missouri State University)
- Spring 2004: Introduction to Performance Studies. Scripting and Directing
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (selected)
- Summer 2003: Gender and Communication.
- Introduction to Media Studies.
- Introduction to the Performance of Literature (sample syllabus/course webpage; taught course with various revisions 8 times between 1999 and 2003).